Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wedding Day!



Spencer and I got married (finally!) on Saturday June 26th! It was a perfect day and everything went smoothly. We got married at the Union Station in Ogden, in the Theater Annex. I loved the room, it was a really long room with huge metal beams in it. I think that the Union Station is a beautiful building and I am so glad that we decided to get married there. My bridesmaids were Jamie, Lindsay and Allyson and the groomsman were Jake, Logan, Jason and Tyler. We were so happy that they were all able to be a part of our special day! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the big day!


The Wedding Party
Our Families
The Kiss!
The Handsome Groomsman and Groom ( I love this pic of Spencer!)
My Beautiful Bridesmaids and Me!
Goofy Spencer

My Dream Wedding Cake!! I LOVE how it turned out!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like it was a beautiful day. Plus you are an RN now! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and the post! Your was wedding was absolutely beautiful! I hope you two are enjoying life! You two are such a sweet couple!

    ReplyDelete