Monday, August 23, 2010

Las Vegas


In midAugust, me, Spencer and Tyler & Lindsay drove to Las Vegas for the weekend. Lindsay and I had bought tickets to see Lady GaGa at the MGM Grand a few months before and the boys joined us on our trip.  We arrived late Thursday night and spent the next day walking around the strip until it was time to get ready for the concert! The concert was amazing! Lady GaGa put on a great show! I don't think I can explain how excited Lindsay and I were, we were ecstatic! When the lights turned off and it was time for her to come on the stage, my heart leaped! I have loved her music for a while now and I couldn't believe that I was about to see her in real life. 
On Saturday, we did some more walking around the strip. We had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory, which is always delicious. We watched the Atlantis show at Caesars Palace and the Treasure Island show that evening. On Sunday, we drove home. We had a great trip and I'm so glad that we were able to do it!

At the M & M store

The Harley Davidson Cafe
Lady GaGa poster
About to go to the concert

Performing Bad Romance
Being dorks, pretending like we're swimming at the Atlantis aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment