Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pictures for the last post :)

I didn't post any pictures with the last post, so here's a bunch!
Cute Dominic hanging out under the chair

St Paddy's Day

Cute matching soccer jerseys, we bought those jerseys on our honeymoon to Mexico (we were 6 weeks pregnant at the time). We didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl so we bought a jersey for a boy and a little dress for a girl

This is Dominic's photo gallery wall in his nursery

I made this 'D' button letter for Dominic. I love how it turned out!


 Dom eating a peep for breakfast on Easter morning


Easter egg hunt


He is such a little stud



Playing with water and cups in his baby tub



Love this picture of him
In Moab, for my Red Rock Relay race

My team at the finish line

Papa, Dom, Kirsten-Kirsten ran the race with me


Delicate Arch




Dominic exploring


At the zoo with Hillery and Caleb





Finishing my first half marathon!

Happy to be done!

Kirsten and I ran the half and my dad ran the 5k!


Playing on the pool table at the cabin


Getting ready for a 4-wheeler ride





No comments:

Post a Comment