Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

For Father's Day this year, we went to the zoo with Spencer's family. Dominic is finally to the age that he is starting to notice the animals and shows interest in them. He had so much fun running around and watching the animals. I love watching him discover new things! He is such a big boy!
This was Spencer's second Father's Day. Dominic couldn't have asked for a better dada. After a long day at work, Spencer is always happy to see Dominic. He comes home and the first thing Dom wants to do is wrestle with him. Dom pretty much just rolls all over Spencer and bites him. haha It's really cute. Anyone that sees them together knows how much they love eachother. They just have so much fun together and Spencer is so patient with Dom. I can't wait to watch Spencer teach Dom things-how to ride a bike, tie his shoes, go to the bathroom in the big potty, how to play soccer, etc.. I just love watching them interact. I love my boys!

Here is Spencer helping Dom drink out of the lion fountain for the first time
The Smith boys



The hubby and I


Dominic LOVED this fan!



Love this pic of me and Dom

We had so much fun at the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment