Monday, May 10, 2010

Graduation Day.

Well I did it, I graduated! I now have my Bachelors degree in nursing! Unfortunately, that does not make me an RN. I still need to take the NCLEX, the RN licensure exam, to make it official. Graduation day went perfectly, Spencer and I picked up Allyson and then we got our class pictures taken at the Park Building on campus. We then had the nursing graduation ceremony at Kingsbury Hall. There were some great speakers and I had a great time!
Here is a pic of me and Allyson, ready to graduate!
Spencer and I.
The girls at Squatters for dinner. Jamie and Lindsay.
Spencer and I at Squatters.
Me and my dad at Squatters!
On Sunday, May 9th, I had a graduation fiesta at my house! There were enchiladas, chips and salsa, cheese dip, crackers and veggies and nachos dulce for dessert!
Here's Spencer and the dogs!
I love my Presley <3
There was also a door banner for pictures! It was really fun.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your dress!! Your fiesta party looks like so much fun, I love the banner!
    I am so glad I got to know you and I am so glad we are done! (Pretty much...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks the fiesta was fun! I'm so glad I got to know you too Sara! I hope you are able to make it to my bridal shower that Allyson is throwing :)

    ReplyDelete