Thursday, April 29, 2010

Today sucks.

Well today wasn't a very good day. I have been really stressed out about finding a job lately and it just doesn't seem to be in the cards for me. I was hoping to work on CVU3 again, the cardiac unit where I used to work. The problem is that it is a IHC hospital and they are only hiring current employees as new nurses. So that counts me out because I quit a few months ago. I have applied for jobs with Iasis, Mountain Star, I've even called around to nursing homes and assisted living facilities...nothing. Not one interview. What's the deal?? I have CNA experience and I'm about to graduate with my Bachelors degree in nursing. I am just so frustrated with the job market right now. :( Then on top of that I was looking for jobs today and my internet wasn't working very well and my phone wasn't working...it wouldn't make calls and if it did the audio would go out and I couldn't hear anyone on the other end. grrrr! Today sucks. Today was suppose to be a happy day, it's my first day of freedom. Ok I'm done complaining for now.

4 comments:

  1. dont give up lauren!!! you vent on this blog as much as u need to. things will work out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me 3+ weeks to find my job. I'm still looking because we aren't a skilled facility so I don't use any RN skills whatsoever. It sucks. Keep looking! Just walk into places and ask for the DON. That is how I did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats surprising! Have you called and talked to Dale? That would be awesome to have u back! Good luck with the job search!

    ReplyDelete