Sunday, February 7, 2010

Date Night

Last night Spencer and I went out for 'date night', we originally wanted to go to Noodles and Company for dinner but it was closed for the night (the water heater wasn't working or something). So we decided to try Cafe Zupas, which was next door. OMG it was sooo good! I highly recommend that everyone goes there! I had the Ultimate Grilled Cheese, which had muenster cheese and pesto sauce on it, delicious! I also had a vegetable and bean soup, and Spencer had the mushroom soup, both were very good. I was excited to find a new restaurant! We also went to the mall and I bought a cute new dress, check it out at: http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3879578 (it won't let me copy and paste the picture). Next we went and saw the movie "When in Rome", it was pretty goofy but I liked it.
I Love Date Nights!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the dress! Very cute! Is that restaurant in Layton or Riverdale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I'm excited to wear it! The restaurant is in Layton, it's by David's Bridal and Mimi's cafe :)

    ReplyDelete