Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cabin at Bear Lake


The first weekend of May, me, Spencer and his parents went up to their cabin at Bear Lake to celebrate his dad graduating with his phd! go Mark! So me, Spencer, Presley and Butch packed all our stuff into the car and made the drive up there on friday (after I took 2 of my finals earlier that day).








It was such a nice, relaxing weekend. We just layed around the whole time, we were going to ride the 4-wheelers but it ended up raining all weekend. But that was ok, because I needed to study for my finals.










Even though it was raining, Spencer and his parents took all the dogs for walks( Presley, Butch and Copper), while I stayed behind and studied.










I even let Presley outside without her leash! I was terrified that she would wander too far and I would lose her forever, but she always came back :)

We had a great weekend and came back on Sunday so that Spencer could return to work and I had to finish up all my finals.


No comments:

Post a Comment